Manufacturers of technical surveillance countermeasures equipment including Scanlock RF spectral analysis, SuperBroom nonlinear junction detector, cable checkers and physical search tools. Also provide seminar courses and full training.
Murray Associates, founded in 1978, provides electronic surveillance detection (TSCM) and business counterespionage consulting services to business, government and at-risk individuals. Also provided are TSCM program management services for organizations with multinational needs.
Kevin D. Murray is a:
• Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
and is a member of:
• Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
• High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA)
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
• InfraGard (A partnership of the FBI and the private sector.)
• Espionage Research Institute International (ERII)
• International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC)
Their website – counterespionage.com – contains free security reports, and information about the TSCM (debugging sweep) process.
Murray Associates, founded in 1978, specializes in the detection of illegal electronic surveillance, also known as TSCM or de-bugging sweeps. Environments served include: Business & Government • Boardrooms • Trading floors • Executive suites • Conference rooms • Vehicles and aircraft • Corporate apartments • Quarterly Board meetings • Off-site business meetings • Executive homes & offices • Celebrity privacy protection • WLAN security & compliance and Global TSCM Program Management services. Kevin D. Murray is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP); Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); and is a member of the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC).
Research Electronics International (REI) specializes in the design and manufacture of countersurveillance equipment. Our products include eavesdropping and video detection, tape recorder detection, acoustic noise masking systems, and telephone scrambling and security. All products include a one year written warranty. Purchasing and technical support are available direct from REI.